Want to restart your TikTok account without losing your followers? Do you want to get rid of all of your old TikTok videos at once? Continue reading to learn how to delete TikTok videos all at once.
TikTok is a social media platform that enables its users to create original content. It was released in September 2017 on a global scale. It allows users to create short videos ranging from 15 seconds to 60 seconds in length in a variety of genres such as education, comedy, dance, and so on.
Users can act, dance, or lip-synch to any music or audio. Making videos on TikTok can serve a variety of purposes for different people. Some people may want to do it for fun with their friends, while others may want to send a message to the general public.
TikTok’s extended family is a large group of creative people who love to create amazing content, and the videos they make are extremely valuable to each of them. However, for whatever reason, users may wish to delete TikTok videos as well. Perhaps it is because they want a new start in life or have changed their goals.
Perhaps they want to create entirely new content. TikTok videos are likely to take the same amount of time to delete as they do to create. If you’re one of them and looking for a quick and easy way to delete TikTok videos from your account, this article will come in handy.
This article will teach you how to delete all TikTok videos at once, along with a step-by-step guide. Sounds intriguing, right? Let’s get started.
How to Delete Multiple TikTok Videos at Once
TikTok is the most widely used social media app among teenagers. Millions of people use it every day, creating some really cool stuff with TikTok videos that are valuable. However, there comes a time when a person considers deleting TikTok videos.
It could be for any number of reasons, such as his belief that a particular video is inadequate and that he can create a better version. Or perhaps he simply wants to delete a specific TikTok video.
We have compiled all of the necessary information and created a quick and simple guide to deleting TikTok videos. If you want to learn how to delete TikTok videos at once, simply follow these steps and delete the TikTok videos you want.
- Simply open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- On the top right corner, there will be a profile icon. Tap it to activate it.
- There will be a display of all of your TikTok videos.
- Scroll down the list of videos on your account until you find the TikTok video you want to delete.
- On the video icon, there are three dots.
- Tap on the three dots to activate them.
- On your screen, a delete button will appear.
- Select the delete option.
You have successfully deleted the TikTok video that you did not like. However, always think twice before deleting your content. Because the action is irreversible once performed. There is no turning back. You and your followers will no longer be able to access it.
Unfortunately, TikTok does not permit you to delete all of your Tik Toks at once. You must delete them one by one by hand. You can, however, do it with TikTok management apps. However, it appears that there are no TikTok management apps that allow you to delete TikTok videos in bulk.
How do I remove TikTok videos from my draughts?
If you want to remove a TikTok video from a draught, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app, then tap on the my account icon in the bottom right corner.
- Your profile can be found here. Tap the draughts to open them.
- Your draught videos will be displayed. Scroll down until you find the draught video that you want to delete.
- In the upper right corner, there will be a red Select button. Tap it to activate it.
- Now, choose which draught videos you want to delete.
- At the bottom, press the delete button.
- Choose the confirm button.
TikTok does not support bulk deletion of draught videos. However, we have a solution to this issue as well. We’ll go over the two methods for deleting bulk draught videos here.
The first step is to uninstall the app. All TikTok draught videos will be deleted. The second step is to delete all app caches. The steps for deleting app caches are as follows.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps and tap on it.
- Scroll all the way down to find the TikTok app. Tap it to activate it.
- A clear cache button can be found here. Choose it.
This is how to delete draught videos in bulk. But keep in mind that you can’t get them back. There is no going back once something has been deleted. So, before you delete them, give it some thought.
Should you make use of third-party applications?
As the use of social media grows, so do the number of third-party apps for managing social media apps. Many apps claim to be able to manage TikTok. If you are considering using them, please read their policy first.
Because many apps are nothing more than scams, they only steal your account information and data, putting your privacy at risk.
However, this does not imply that you can use any third-party app to manage your social media accounts. There are many apps available, such as Circle Boom, that are user-friendly and protect users’ privacy.
How do you recover TikTok videos that have been deleted?
As previously stated, TikTok does not offer the ability to recover deleted TikTok videos. Only if you save your TikTok videos in your gallery will you be able to recover the previously deleted videos.
Third-party apps claim to be able to recover your deleted TikTok videos. On the Google Play Store, for example, there is an app called Recycle Bin. You can recover your deleted TikTok videos by following these steps.
- Open the Recycle Bin app on your smartphone.
- When you open the app, you’ll see deleted TikTok videos in the list of folders.
- Tap on the TikTok videos that have been deleted.
- Choose which videos you want to recover.
- Select the Restore option.
Congratulations! You have reclaimed your TikTok deleted videos. However, the method will only work if you already have it installed on your phone. It will not work if you download it after your TikTok videos have been deleted. As a result, whenever you want to delete multiple TikTok videos at once, save them first in your gallery or download a recycle bin app.
Restarting from scratch: Deleting the TikTok account
If you don’t want to lose followers, skip this section. We have, however, discussed how to delete TikTok videos all at once. However, if that did not work for you. Another option is to delete your TikTok account.
You will lose all of your followers as a result of this. However, you will be able to make a completely new start. So, are you ready to get rid of your TikTok account? If so, here’s what you need to know:
- Launch the TikTok app.
- Click the my profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Three dots can be found in the upper right corner. Please go there.
- It will display a menu of options on the screen. Select Privacy and Settings.
- Now, select Manage My Account.
- Click the ‘considering removing your account’ button.
- TikTok will then send you a verification code to your phone number to protect your account.
- Fill in the four-digit verification code.
- At the bottom, press the continue button.
- On the new window, click the delete account button.
How to Recover a Disappeared TikTok Account
Do you wish you hadn’t deleted your account? There will come a time when you will want to disconnect from social media. Maybe you just deleted your TikTok account because you’re stressed out about exams and can’t concentrate.
Perhaps your followers are trolling you for some reason, and you need a break. Many people delete it because they want to start over. However, it is also true that many people regret their decision to delete their account. If you want to recover your deleted account, we can assist you in doing so.
Here are some simple steps to regaining access to your account:
- TikTok can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the TikTok app after it has been downloaded.
- When you open the TikTok interface, you will notice my profile icon. Tap it to activate it.
- Tap on the ‘sign up’ option when you see it.
- It will launch a new tab containing a list of emails. There will be a ‘login’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Press the login button.
- TikTok will request your username or email address, as well as your password.
- After entering your login information, a new screen will appear informing you that your account is being deactivated.
- In the bottom right corner, there will be a reactivate button. Tap it to activate it. Hurray! Your account has been restored.
Please keep in mind that this solution will only work if you recover your deleted account within 30 days. TikTok will permanently close your account after 30 days. And there will be no turning back.
TikTok is a massive social media app that millions of people use on a daily basis. This app facilitates the creation of a wide range of creative content, from lip-syncing to unique video creation. People use this medium for entertainment or to raise awareness. As a TikTok content creator, you may need to delete your TikTok videos and accounts from time to time.
We hope this article has made the process of deleting videos more enjoyable and simple. You can do it by following the simple steps outlined above. However, TikTok does not allow you to delete multiple TikTok videos at once.
You must delete them one by one by hand. And be cautious about deleting videos because recovering them will be difficult, if not impossible. Furthermore, if you delete your TikTok account, you can only recover it within 30 days.